We understand that each patient is an individual with differing physical, emotional and financial requirements. We are committed to listening to our patients and designing a treatment plan for each person according to his or her needs.
If you have had x-rays taken recently by your previous dentist, it would be very helpful to call that office and request your records be transferred to:
880 14Th. Street, P.O. Box 558
Baraboo, WI 53913
This may also be done through email by forwarding records to email@example.com. Unfortunately, due to HIPAA regulations, we are unable to make the request of your former dentist for you.
We are committed to care for our patients in a pleasant, and relaxed atmosphere.
The objective of each treatment plan will be:
- To keep our patient out of pain
- To keep our patients' dentition healthy
- To improve our patients' chewing ability and speech
- To create smiles that last a lifetime
- To guide our patients in developing an economical plan, if necessary
Below you will find our new patient forms. Feel free to print and complete the forms before your first visit with us. While we do not require that you complete this paperwork prior to visiting our practice, this will save you and our staff time when you come in for your appointment.
- Adult Patient Form
- Child Patient Form
- Access to Patient Healthcare Records
- Medical/Dental History
- Notice of Privacy Practices-English
- Notice of Privacy Practices-Spanish
- Notice of Privacy Practices-Large Print
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 608-356-6611 or 1-800-362-1224 and one of our staff members would be happy to assist you.